Friday, May 18, 2012

Pink and Pixels!



***
Oh man. It's been a while since I last blogged. And I miss it yes I do, but ever since I came to the realization that the end of the semester is only in about THREE WEEKS, school is really all I've been occupied with and I can't put my mind to anything else. I had two pieces of cheesecake for lunch and nothing tells 'I'm stressed out' more than me eating cheesecake.

It's a lot of fun though. But do you know that feeling when there's so many things you want to do or work on that eventually you end up doing nothing at all? Or is that just me?
Anyway, here's one of the projects I've worked on!
Yup this is what I get to do for schoolWork with pretty pink fabrics and lace and glittery things <3 Can you see what I is? And don't say 'ant' or 'cauliflower' (that's what some people told me. Tssk.)
That's gonna be all for now. As soon as school is done and the holidays are here I'll probably be back blogging like a crazy person. For now just enjoy all the older goodness on here. Or if you've already seen all that I recommend this pixel blog which caused me to procrastinate on my fairy tale assignment for a couple of hours already.. but I mean 
SO MUCH CUTE PIXEL GOODNESS.

My food face says goodbye to you now.
My mum gets creative too every once in a while.c:
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the pink sculpture of the internal organs - so awesome! I wish I had more fun projects in school ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a person! I love it!
    I had wondered where you gone, school things are perfectly good reasons to put off blogging for a bit.

    ReplyDelete